home >> Recipes >> Lentil Salad with Mozzarella
Lentil Salad with Mozzarella
This dish is lovely for the Mozzarella Lover. One of my friends in the province of Marche in Italy first cooked this for me. A classical Italian dish is the Mozzarella di Buffalo combined with tomatoes oil and pepper and salt. This dish is very interesting variation to this with the added advantage that it turns a starter into a meal!
1. Rinse and cook the green lentils for about 35-40 minutes.
2. Put the mixed salad leaves in a large bowl and add oil to taste.
3. Cut the tomatoes, red pepper, mozzarella and onion and add to the bowl.
4. Let the Lentils cool down and add to the Salad
5. Squeeze two limes and add basil, pepper and salt to taste.
Discuss this Recipe on our Forum